Write For Us And Gain More Online Popularity!
Clipping Path CA is a professional photo editing service provider. We offer all types of Photoshop services. In our blog section, we put on different content related to photography, photoshoot, image editing, photography post-production, Photoshop tutorials, etc.
We are currently opening our guest post section for the writers who want to publish their articles on our website. We highly appreciate your sharing your creative ideas and perspectives with our readers and helping them gather more knowledge.
But, before I go any further, let me clear one thing. Your content should be related to Photography, photo-editing, image manipulation, retouching, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. As I have already mentioned earlier, we are an image editing company, so we will only accept articles related to this field.
What Types Of Content Do We Accept For Us?
It’s your choice if you want to write an informative or a review article. We have no objection to tutorials and tips and tricks articles too. You are the one who has the final say when it comes to choosing the type of content.
However, your content must be related to photography, post-production photography, photo editing, Photoshop and Illustrator. Irrelevant contents will be declined immediately. So, if you don’t have any related content, please don’t waste both your and our time.
The best way you can understand our blogging style and perspective is by reading a couple of our blogs. You will find numerous blogs published on our website. Please go through them and get an idea about what we are seeking.
Some common types of contents in our blog are-
- Tips and tricks about photography/ image editing
- Mobile photography
- Guides for photography/ photo editing
- Photoshop/ Illustrator tutorials
- “How to” type of articles
- Reviews about photography tools/software
- Post-production photography
- Photography experience
- Photography tools
- Solutions for the common problems in photography/ image editing
- Different sectors of photography, for example, product photography, wedding photography, etc.
It’s possible that your content is not falling under any of the mentioned criteria. In that case, if you think that your article is relevant to our website, feel free to contact us. We will go through your writing and will decide if it fits our blog or not.
Who Are Our Targeted Audiences?
Before writing anything, the writer needs to know first for whom he is writing. If you know that already, it becomes a lot easier to communicate with the readers through your words.
Our targeted viewers are mainly beginner and intermediate photographers and photo editors. Those who are trying to learn something new and find new ways to capture more amazing shots are our priority. You can always share some helpful tips and tricks with them.
If you are writing a tutorial, you have to keep in mind that the other person reading your article probably has no idea regarding the topic. It is your job to make it as simple as possible for him. You also need to provide clear images showing step-by-step progress in your tutorials.
Basic Guidelines That You Need To Follow
You have to follow some basic guidelines if you want to publish your article on our blog. Let’s take a look at what they are.
- You can’t write on a topic that is already available in our blog unless you have a different perspective and unique way to express it.
- Your content needs to be creative and 100% unique. We do not allow plagiarized works, even if it’s 1%.
- Your content needs to be well researched. We do not appreciate lacking information.
- The article should be devoid of any grammar errors when you write for us.
- You will have to submit the content in .doc format/word file/Google doc.
- You need to attach at least a featured image with your article write for us. The image format should be jpg, jpeg or png. The image size should be 1200×630. Try to use original photos for your content.
- Add your author bio with the content.
- The content should be from 2500 to 4500 words. But it varies depending on the topic you are covering.
- The content body should contain generic and resourceful links. Don’t link to low-quality sites; we check the quality of links before publishing.
Few Terms, Conditions And Restrictions
It is necessary to point out the terms and conditions clearly so that there is no confusion. To maintain our quality, we added some terms and conditions that you have to follow if you want to write for us. They are-
- The first and most important thing, the content should be 100% plagiarism-free. We will check the plagiarism before publishing any article. If we find it plagiarized, we won’t publish it.
- We do not allow grammatical mistakes. Make sure to check the content with a paid tool and proofread.
- The editorial team holds the right to make any changes in your article if needed.
- The article you are sending to us can not be published anywhere else.
- Content will too many backlinks will be declined. Any affiliated or irrelevant link will be removed. You can only use 1 backlink. We allow a do-follow link in the body content.
- We do not allow promotional content.
- We will not publish your content if you don’t give a reference after using someone else’s words.
- You can’t cover a topic that we already did unless you have something different to talk about.
- Content will be declined if you don’t agree with any of these terms and conditions.
- Internal linking to Clipping Path CA‘s old blog post will help to quickly process your article. So, as much as you can internally link each other.
- We review each submission after reading it. We may need 1 to 5 working days to respond to your submission. If your article is accepted, publication usually happens within a week or two.
We strictly follow the terms and conditions. So it’s better if you follow them too. It’s for our mutual benefit.
Why Should You Write For Us?
Guest post writing is a great way to promote yourself and your websites. It’s also a good source of bringing traffic to your page and business. What more can you ask for?
The benefits you get from writing for us are-
- Recognition as a content writer
- You can promote yourself or your business.
- It can expand your personal network.
- You are getting a new backlink for your website.
It helps you to get rapid exposure to the targeted audiences.
How To Submit Your Content To Us?
The easiest way to reach us is via email. If you think that you have something related to our page and want to publish it here, please email us. Our email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us your .doc/word file/google doc file and images with the subject ‘Guest Post’. We will try to reach you as early as possible. If you have followed our basic guidelines and maintained the terms and conditions properly, be sure to see your content on our blog in a few days.
In case you don’t get a response from us in a long time, let’s say a month; in that case, you have the authority to publish that article anywhere else without the fear of plagiarism.
1. What Our Readers Want?
Answer: We are a professional Photoshop service provider. So naturally, our readers only look for content related to photography and Photoshop in our blogs.
2. How Many Links We Allow Per Content?
Answer: Generally; One backlink.
3. Why Should You Add An Author Biography?
Answer: When you send us your bio, we publish it along with the content. In that way, you get recognition as a writer to a vast population.
4. Is It Necessary To Add An Image?
Answer: Yes, it is. We always try to keep our content SEO friendly. Images help a lot in that. You need to add at least one photo with your article. And if you are writing a tutorial, clear photos are a must.
5. How Long The Guest Post Should Be?
Answer: At least 2000 words. You can exceed up to 3000 words or more, depending on your topic.